Volatile Fire Bottles

TinkerbeLsophie

Question

Hey am new to rdr2.org my name sophie but nick name tinkerbel sohie well anyway am rank 52 and i have all the pamphlets i can have at that rank , now i can buy the volatile fire  bottles in rdr2 online are they worth it? i have 100% in story mode and i never really used them in story mode but are they worth $750 are they good in pvp. what am saying is are there worth it ?

Edited by TinkerbeLsophie

4 answers to this question

19 hours ago, Anc1entC0re said:

I have fun with them. They are handy if you have people bothering you. I would imagine that is part of the reason they cost a lot. 

yes thanks and saying that today a player was trying to kill me so i killed him then we was fighting in the grave yard in saint denis so i throw a normal fire bottle it got him out of there so yh am now rank 58 i just the poison arrow and the $1000 am saving for the rank 66 horse so i  grind for my pamphlets but i will be buying it now thanks  

• Like 1

I had a few guys bugging me and a buddy last week. He bought two of them and boy oh boy did these dudes not see it coming. I am glad they have stuff like this in the game but I am worried when people start making stacks of cash, that they may end up being abused against newer players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, riptide87 said:

I had a few guys bugging me and a buddy last week. He bought two of them and boy oh boy did these dudes not see it coming. I am glad they have stuff like this in the game but I am worried when people start making stacks of cash, that they may end up being abused against newer players.

the only time i attack a lower rank then me is if they attack me , well sh*t i dont attack no 1 unless they asked for it but my advice to newer players is get to rank 50 buy the cards and thanks , and i have brought the pamphlet now not used it yet but just waiting for that wrong giffer to make a move lol 

• Like 1