SPOILERS None's left behind ?

LastUnicorn

I was wondering, If anyone found out if the lads were ever actually getting around to get Arthur back when Colm nicked him at the desert parlay. It seemed like they werent but noone ever comes back to that situation ever again. Did any of you guys find out anything about that somwhere in the game ?

43 minutes ago, LastUnicorn said:

I was wondering, If anyone found out if the lads were ever actually getting around to get Arthur back when Colm nicked him at the desert parlay. It seemed like they werent but noone ever comes back to that situation ever again. Did any of you guys find out anything about that somwhere in the game ?

nope but i'm only starting chapter 6.

I know, I ussualy try to stay away from game information as much as possible before I finish the story, cookies and companies spying are the worst like tho, I often get spoilers from just going on the youtube, because of vid titles on the front page that goolge thinks are mustchWATCHorDIE >.>

2 hours ago, LastUnicorn said:

I know, I ussualy try to stay away from game information as much as possible before I finish the story, cookies and companies spying are the worst like tho, I often get spoilers from just going on the youtube, because of vid titles on the front page that goolge thinks are mustchWATCHorDIE >.>

I can't stand youtube.  Haven't looked at anything on there in years maybe.  bad enough they give you youtube results in your searches, wish those could be toggled on or off.

Should have googled when i typed this :P  you can remove youtube results from a google search by adding -youtube to your search like so "RDR2 Moose Locations -youtube"

Edited by Kormath
removing youtube results