PS4 posse with Illustrated Comic art

Silas Roche

Hey folks! Just wanted to say hi and mention how much I idore this game. I'm part of a PS4 posse called the Victims of Circumstance.

I record our online adventures on our own instagram profile through a mixture of Illustrated Humorous comics and screen caps.

you can check it out at:

https://www.instagram.com/reddeadonlineposse/

Looking forward to chatting all things Red Dead with all you fine folks here!

VictimsOfCircumstance_RDO_web.jpg

Part11web.jpg

Part12web.jpg

• Like 3

Wow man! I'm sure i can draw better than the average person but everytime i see such amazing stuff like yours, i know, that my drawing skills are just a little above average! Awesome artwork, would love to know what and how you are doing this, because i would love to do this kind of artwork myself someday...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hypnoskully said:

Wow man! I'm sure i can draw better than the average person but everytime i see such amazing stuff like yours, i know, that my drawing skills are just a little above average! Awesome artwork, would love to know what and how you are doing this, because i would love to do this kind of artwork myself someday...

Thanks very much for the kind words. A lot of the ink work i do traditionally and then the color or sepia tones i add with photoshop.

I've been fortunate enough to draw for a career though for the last 15 years so i get lots of practice :)

If youre interested you can check out my art profile on instagram at:

https://www.instagram.com/craig_bruyn/