SPOILER Problem with dreamcatcher reward

Robban159

Question

Spoiler

I've just completed this sidequest which requires to locate and inspect all of them. I've collected my reward Arrowhead in the cave,. It appears that my game didn't registered this item, it's checked as completed
I went back to check if it still there and it's not.  know what to do or having same problem?
Edited by Robban159

3 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Robban159 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've just completed this sidequest which requires to locate and inspect all of them. I've collected my reward Arrowhead in the cave,. It appears that my game didn't registered this item, it's checked as completed
I went back to check if it still there and it's not.  know what to do or having same problem?

I'm a little confused as to what you're problem is... You got the reward and it's marked as completed, so what's the issue exactly?

The dreamcatcher mission is still shown in my tasks, but I've already finished it. I now have 100% completion and it still shows on my tasks. Is that what you're talking about?

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 2:27 PM, Robban159 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The arrowhead should be in your Satchel.