Looking for other players PS4

Ragee503

Hi, 

Im from Pacific time zone and basically a pve type player 64 yrs old.  I have been hunting and fishing and trying to solo some missions but not real successful.  So I could use help in numbers for like players. I don't grieve and don't go out of my way to bother other people so if that's your game please don't  send request.  But if you need someone to fill out a posey or just want someone to hunt and fish with feel free to send me friend req @ragee503 in PSN.  My in game name is Ragee503. Looking forward to some new friends. I have mic and headset and only communicate with that.

Edited by Ragee503
wrong psn username

36 minutes ago, Ragee503 said:

Hi, 

Im from Pacific time zone and basically a pve type player 64 yrs old.  I have been hunting and fishing and trying to solo some missions but not real successful.  So I could use help in numbers for like players. I don't grieve and don't go out of my way to bother other people so if that's your game please don't  send request.  But if you need someone to fill out a posey or just want someone to hunt and fish with feel free to send me friend req @ragee503 in PSN.  My in game name is Ragee503. Looking forward to some new friends. I have mic and headset and only communicate with that.

sorry I had wrong psn username. It is correct now. 

Hi Ragee,

I'm in the PST zone as well and wouldn't you know it, I'm also past the half century mark too.  .....although you have a few years on me.  ;)

There's a group I started in the Posse section that was made specifically for folks like us.  I also have a Community on PSN named "Red Dead Redemption 2 - TeamUp" aimed at the same kind of people.  You're also welcome to send me a friend request on PSN (gamertag is the same as my member name here; Kean_1).  The only thing I prefer is that folks use a mic when we play as it's really difficult (and annoying to be honest) trying to text back and forth in the game. 

I also don't troll people but will certainly shoot first in my own defense if warranted.  .....but like you, I usually just try to avoid confrontations. 

When I'm on, it's usually around 8PM.

Regards,  Kean

• Like 1

• Kean_1 locked this topic