No new main missions...

Miss0pheliac

Question

Hey guys!

So im only at 16% of the game but for the last three days, no new main missions have shown up on the map. I googled this issue where i found some tipps (go back to camp to talk to someone, check at night, restart xbox) but nothing seems to help. Side missions keep showing up but i cant continue the main story and its quite frustrating...can anyone help me?

6 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Miss0pheliac said:

Im not sure about that.   I couldnt find any saving spots...I found this setting with all my completed missions listed. Do you think i should redo the last mission? 

shouldn't need to.  tap left on the D-pad and it will show what missions you have in progress etc.  what was the last mission you did?  i'm guessing you didn't fully complete it, you need to travel somewhere to talk to someone and get credit.

On 2/1/2019 at 6:44 PM, Kormath said:

shouldn't need to.  tap left on the D-pad and it will show what missions you have in progress etc.  what was the last mission you did?  i'm guessing you didn't fully complete it, you need to travel somewhere to talk to someone and get credit.

Sorry for my late reply! How do i know that i didnt fully conplete it? The last one i did was where arthur had to save the brother of his ex from commiting suicide. He took him to the train station where they met with his sister and left together...since then nothing new has popped up. And when i check what missions i have in progress its only the ones like collecting dinosaur bones or cigarette sets and what not...i hope you know what i mean :)