Getting past Chapter 2

jacks1son

Help anyone.

I seem to be stuck on 46% on chapter 2.  what does it take to move on?  I have all dino bones, rock carvings, and most dream catchers.  Do challenges have to be all completed?  What does it take to move on?  Any help would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, jacks1son said:

Help anyone.

I seem to be stuck on 46% on chapter 2.  what does it take to move on?  I have all dino bones, rock carvings, and most dream catchers.  Do challenges have to be all completed?  What does it take to move on?  Any help would be appreciated.

You advance by completing story missions.  some are time specific, has to be daytime or night to turn them in or start them.

I only have one yellow mission left.  It is Javier, but he is in Blackwater.  I got my ass shot up just crossing that border.  Do I have to get him free first?

Many thanks for the help all.  Especially you Kormath.  You have helped this old man.  I owe ya.

6 hours ago, jacks1son said:

Thanks Cory, I will give that a try.  Indeed, riding in does not work.  I found that out the hard way this morning.

sure it does.  I rode right in to Javier, didn't take the sneaky way, didn't get ambushed by bounty hunters either.  put your mark on him and follow the red path.

Yaaaaahoooo!

I really wish to thank this community.  Rockstar didn't give me jack when I bought the game.  A link to here would have sufficed.

I restarted 3 times as I  learned the game. Now, thanks to you all, the best game ever is fun again.  I tip my hat (A Stetson of course) to you all.

Peace

• Like 1

The red path worked for me.  I had tried going in, on my own, west of the red path.  That is where hell came to breakfast for me.  They swarmed me as soon as I got over half way across the crick.  I found cover in the big rocks, but they just kept massing.  Finally one on ridge nailed me.  It was fun but futile.