what r the complete set of horsemanship equipment benefits ?

leikoqin

Question

what do the complete set of horsemanship equipment gives you, in terms of health benefits, will their be a significant bump in your health ? how about if u complete all 3 health related challenges (horseman/sharpshooter/weapons expert) 

Edited by leikoqin

3 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, leikoqin said:

what do the complete set of horsemanship equipment gives you, in terms of health benefits, will their be a significant bump in your health ? how about if u complete all 3 health related challenges (horseman/sharpshooter/weapons expert) 

From IGN - 

• Reinforced Bandoliers increase ammo capacity for repeaters, rifles, and shotguns
  • Reinforced Gun Belts increase ammo capacity for revolvers and pistols
  • Reinforced Holsters reduce the amount of maintenance weapons require
  • Reinforced Off-Hand Holsters reduce the amount of maintenance secondary weapons require.

From VG24/7

• Health: Horseman, Sharpshooter and Weapons Expert
  • Stamina: Bandit, Gambler and Master Hunter
  • Dead-Eye: Explorer, Herbalist and Survivalist

I can't find anything that gives the value of what's added for completing one of the stamina sets, or the extra bonus for all 3, but if i recall correctly completing all 3 sets filled in one of the bars in the meter.

14 hours ago, Kormath said:

completing all 3 sets filled in one of the bars in the meter.

thank u, so completing it will make my health 100% instead of 80%? i m trying to put it to practice and test it out, but i m bad at the chanllenges :P

8 hours ago, leikoqin said:

thank u, so completing it will make my health 100% instead of 80%? i m trying to put it to practice and test it out, but i m bad at the chanllenges :P

something like that,  maybe 80 to 90%  don't remember off hand how much each little bar in the ring is worth.