Pewdiepie vs T Series

YellowDragon

I don't know who follows this. I am new to it all. I find it amusing right now. That YouTube channel T Series has come within 10,000 subs of beating Pewdiepie for having the most subs on YouTube. The reason why I am suddenly paying attention to this and trying to support the dude is that I value independent creators on YouTube. It just isn't about them anymore and to see a faceless brand take over as the most subbed channel, it sickens my stomach...

Anyone else been following this? Does anyone think Elon Musk will actually appear in a video with him? I am a huge SpaceX and Elon fan so I might fangirl a bit if it does. 

I didn't even know who the dude was until Elon mentioned meme review and I googled to see what he was on about. I don't follow internet drama like this but I can respect the reason why you want to support him. YouTube is a giant shithole now filled with fake people being paid to sell crap they don't even know is good or not. Everything is an ad. I hardly watch anything on there anymore unless it is very niche game place, music related, or older videos.