What can you sell to emerald ranch fence

Saffron

Question

4 answers to this question

The fences are primarily for selling jewelry and watches you have looted, as well as crafting talismans and trinkets from Legendary animal parts, which is what you may be referring to. The Emerald Ranch fence in particular has an additional function of being able to sell stolen wagons to, once you complete the Spines of America story mission in Chapter 2. As far as legendary animal pelts, you want to sell those to the trapper.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wolf of Thorns said:

The fences are primarily for selling jewelry and watches you have looted, as well as crafting talismans and trinkets from Legendary animal parts, which is what you may be referring to. The Emerald Ranch fence in particular has an additional function of being able to sell stolen wagons to, once you complete the Spines of America story mission in Chapter 2. As far as legendary animal pelts, you want to sell those to the trapper.

Hello there.im talking about online.the fence at emerald ranch online says it will buy rare animals.

10 hours ago, Saffron said:

Hello there.im talking about online.the fence at emerald ranch online says it will buy rare animals.

I have been trying to figure this out myself. Maybe it is something they have set up for the future like having legendary animals online? I am not sure but I have tried selling different things there and nothing takes.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ZLion said:

I have been trying to figure this out myself. Maybe it is something they have set up for the future like having legendary animals online? I am not sure but I have tried selling different things there and nothing takes.

Thanks i just wanted confirmation i wasnt missing anything.i thought the same about future content.