Mexico Exploration

Shurtugal389

Question

So I just explored half of Mexico (give or take) on foot by blacking out drunk along a rock wall across the river from Henigan's Stead where the waterfall is and the following the slope up.  I visited El Presidio and took pictures of it inside and out with the in-game camera that I can save to my phkne and post here.  But I slipped into the river and drowned as John can't swim south of Armadillo.  This took a little while and was tedious since there might not be any horses there unlike being off-map in Ambarino/West Grizzlies from the Devil's Cave/Hidden Tunnel on my way back to Guarma. I'm just curious if anyone else has been to Mexico in this game and can tell me if there are any other notable buildings or landmarks thst I should revisit the region for.  If so, I'd love to talk about them before Rockstar patches the few remaining ways there.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

I have not but I have not tried. I know other people have done it and have talked about it online. I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about buildings or landmarks there. I think it is just basic land that they may or may not fill with DLC content in the future.