Join the First Cavalry Division

FCD will abide by the rules of war, this regiment will do anything and everything necessary in its power to win and destroy the enemy. This Cavalry shall be the sharpest, team oriented and proficiency calvary regiment this military has ever seen it will train and train hard to be better prepaird on the field of battle. This Regiment shall have no place for Rambo warriors or one man wrecking crews unless ordered. If you have any concerns question and or suggestions please let your General know.

Brigadier General Bass Reeves 

FIRST CAVALRY DIVISION 

If you would like to join our ranks we are always looking  for recruits. Let me know. Sorry for the mis-spelling of cavalry in the logo.

JPEG_20190307_182145.jpg

We are also looking to go to war against other units and posses let us know if you want to throw down.

Edited by Kean_1
Combined posts

Hello there friend, I am the Commissar of The Born Brothers Gang, I offer you a good welcome to the community and a best wishes in your endeavors.

I see that you are looking for other Crews/Posse's to engage in a friendly (ours would be since you are not an enemy) scrimmage and good practice in battle, I believe my crew and I would enjoy having a practice battle with another posse. However we would only want to participate if you and your members switch to Free Aim during our event as we only use Free Aim as our settings.

thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Kean_1 locked this topic