Spoiils of War...how do you pick up an enemy bag?

SamBiscuit

Question

Seriously, need a little help here.   ..im running around in circles over and around the enemy  campfire trying to figure out where the bag is so I can steal it.      Is there some button or combination of buttons to press to steal the enemy bag? 

Thank you in advance

Sam

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Zampen said:

You just run over it in the enemys Camp. If another member in your team has a bag already there will be none to pick up until it is deliverd

Thank you for that.   Im usually showing up right after someone else.  That makes sense

8 hours ago, Zampen said:

If another member in your team has a bag already there will be none to pick up until it is deliverd

Except for sometimes.

I wonder whether I had some bugged games early on, because I have had situations where 2 or even 3 members of my team have had bags at the same time, but for the past few days it has definitely been 1 bag at a time. 

One game in the orchard we won 19 deliveries to nil, and all 3 of us could hold bags simultaneously.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 1:35 PM, Harlock1796 said:

Except for sometimes.

I wonder whether I had some bugged games early on, because I have had situations where 2 or even 3 members of my team have had bags at the same time, but for the past few days it has definitely been 1 bag at a time. 

One game in the orchard we won 19 deliveries to nil, and all 3 of us could hold bags simultaneously.

That sounds how I would expect it to play.