Fer-De-Lance help

ADVSATELLITE

Sup everyone. I've made it back to Guarma to complete my Compendium of animals. My question is when I first got there I found the snake quick and was able to study it but while chasing it down I guess it decided to commit suicide  which made me not able to track or kill it. I've searched online and found a couple locations which I believe is where I found the first one but I can't find another to save my life. Any ideas on tricks or force spawning? I know mainland you let a couple days go by and an animal usually is back again and I tried it here and nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

To force respawning, save your game, exit to the main menu and load again.  To be on the safe side, I'd sleep again after the game has loaded.  Note that some animals are only active at certain times of day/night.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I spent ages on this, but found a tip, and within 10 mins, found the snake. From the camp you need to go across to the sugar cane field by the guard shed on the other side of the river. Once there crouch down and wait. Animals will swan after a few minutes switch on eagle eye, and start to scour amongst the cane, and you should get your snake. I had to reload once to get the snake to spawn. The workers will ignore you, but watch out for the guards!

• Like 1