Other than a kiss or an STD, what would you like to give to another player?

Major Dammidge

Question

1. I told R★ I would like a collection box at my camp so the Posse could contribute; I'm not paying everybody's freight.S Storyhas it, so it's already 'built.'

2.  A spit, as in meat roster over my campfire.  We can eat stew at camp in story mode and selected locations in free roam.  I suggested to R★ I'dlike to put a carcass on a spit and feed my Posse. 

3. A tub.  Your horse regains stamina every time you hitch it up. Story mode your stamina got restored by a bath. And sometimes when I show up at camp, my face and clothes look like I have been rolling in pig poop. Gimme a Jacuzzi, dammit. Okay a redwood tub would be fine, imho. 

Gamertag: The Grey Hare xbox

Presider: Aces 'n Eights

Edited by Major Dammidge
Misspell
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question

Me, I wish that there would be at least a RUDIMENTARY trading system among players. More than once one of my posse members has run out of food, while I have plenty, and vice versa. Ammunition trades would also be nice. Say for instance you have a bunch of shotgun shells, but you don't run a shotgun. Your partner has some repeater ammo. A nice switcheroonie would be epic. The ideas mentioned above by the OP I definitely agree with. And, while not necessarily 'giving' (well, maybe money), Gambling with NPC's/Players would work wonders at giving the NPC's life, and broadening your interactions with other players. I understand that gold wouldn't be able to be gambled, and maybe Rockstar could put some kind of safety net in place so you don't lose all of your money. Along a similar vein, simple voice acting would be cool, you could be able to choose a voice like your whistle.

14 hours ago, Major Dammidge said:

1. I told R★ I would like a collection box at my camp so the Posse could contribute; I'm not paying everybody's freight.S Storyhas it, so it's already 'built.'

2.  A spit, as in meat roster over my campfire.  We can eat stew at camp in story mode and selected locations in free roam.  I suggested to R★ I'dlike to put a carcass on a spit and feed my Posse. 

3. A tub.  Your horse regains stamina every time you hitch it up. Story mode your stamina got restored by a bath. And sometimes when I show up at camp, my face and clothes look like I have been rolling in pig poop. Gimme a Jacuzzi, dammit. Okay a redwood tub would be fine, imho. 

Gamertag: The Grey Hare xbox

Presider: Aces 'n Eights

Keep dreaming 😂

• Haha 2