Gun for hire

CULLEN

Looking for possee that plays together often. I play just about every day and would like somebody to play and experience upcoming content with. I was on xbox since day 1 of release but switched to ps4 just a bit ago with my gf but she stopped playing. I'm level 46 for now, prefer mostly free roaming, wouldnt consider myself as a threat to other players, unless provoked. But I do have a revenge issue. It's all good. 

Whether it be pvp, stranger/story missions while waiting for the last 30 sec.. I'm down. Message me on psn or add me.

Raven0us_47

Edited by CULLEN
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 3:19 PM, CULLEN said:

Looking for possee that plays together often. I play just about every day and would like somebody to play and experience upcoming content with. I was on xbox since day 1 of release but switched to ps4 just a bit ago with my gf but she stopped playing. I'm level 46 for now, prefer mostly free roaming, wouldnt consider myself as a threat to other players, unless provoked. But I do have a revenge issue. It's all good. 

Whether it be pvp, stranger/story missions while waiting for the last 30 sec.. I'm down. Message me on psn or add me.

Raven0us_47

Howdy partner ! Still looking for posse? Would like to ask your age please ? Have all adult posse recruiting gunslingers right now. Apply on Arthur's Angels thread if interested. Thanks. 

• Like 1

• Kean_1 locked this topic