The Spines of America mission

Has anyone else had major issues with this mission? I keep getting silver because it says I’m missing looting everything from the house-but I have watched  videos on how to get everything and I close the chests and drawers when I’m done looting them-this mission is severely pissing me off because I’m very confident I’m getting all the loot-any advice would be appreciated!! 

Thanks much 

3 hours ago, gamerfan1010 said:

Has anyone else had major issues with this mission? I keep getting silver because it says I’m missing looting everything from the house-but I have watched  videos on how to get everything and I close the chests and drawers when I’m done looting them-this mission is severely pissing me off because I’m very confident I’m getting all the loot-any advice would be appreciated!! 

Thanks much 

GOLD MEDAL REQUIREMENTS: 

You must loot literally ‘’everything’’ inside the house to gain the achievement - much more than $45 worth. You also must be unseen. Close every drawer and chest you open to cover your tracks.

This is much easier to do at night as long as you're sneaky. You'll have more time and the residence are fairly hard to wake up.

You should have around $252.78 once you've got all the items - but it can vary a little based on the available produce.

That is some information found on one of the guides for this mission. Once you are fully sure you did all of these steps, and it still doesn't work, maybe save game, close game, and reboot? 

Best of luck.