Need a posse (Xbox)

Lady Harelquinn

Hey all, 

I'm in  need of some active posse friends. I'm online most evenings after work, I have a mic. If you're chill, online often, an adult and want to group up and work on all the new updated stuff, that'd be awesome! I'm only level 17 and I only have the  bounty hunter going on right now, but I want to get the rest eventually. Please reply here :)

I'm a drama free player who just really loves this game and none of my current Xbox live friends play this. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, The Kaiser II said:

Hello! I don't have a possy but I would be interested in having a small coop type of possy. I am rank 20 collector and bounty Hunter and I'm rank 85. If you would like to join up with me let me know with a comment to this and I will let you know my gamertag.

Hey! Thanks for replying, I did end up getting into a nice small little posse, but I could always use more decent friends to play with and to help out with stuff, vise versa. 

I'd be happy to add you. I'm gamertag is my name Lady Harlequinn. 

Hey! The black rose posse are looking to build numbers! We are a bunch of people who just enjoy everything about rdr2 and want to meet new people on the way! Level isn’t an issue at all, none of us are above 50 anyways :) we have a discord channel that we use to chat! Drop us a message if your interested :) GT: RBcompact

On 9/30/2019 at 12:15 PM, Lady Harelquinn said:

Hey! Thanks for replying, I did end up getting into a nice small little posse, but I could always use more decent friends to play with and to help out with stuff, vise versa. 

I'd be happy to add you. I'm gamertag is my name Lady Harlequinn. 

Ok, sorry for the delay. I will add you tonight. Hope to ride with you on the frontier. Btw, do you have any other roles yet?

1 hour ago, The Kaiser II said:

Ok, sorry for the delay. I will add you tonight. Hope to ride with you on the frontier. Btw, do you have any other roles yet?

Oh yes! I should of updated, thanks for reminding me! I have all 3 roles now, but I'm not very far in any of them lol 

• Kean_1 locked this topic