How do you dismiss the hunting wagon?

lumper

UPDATE:

Figures 5 minutes after I gave up and posted this I figured it out.

In case anyone wanted to know you have to be off the wagon, press left on D pad on xbox, and then select Stables, then vehicles, then X for dismiss.

Im not sure what it is on Ps4

So, I took it out and did some hunting, then I got back and there was a campsite ambush going on that I wanted to go defend, but it said you have to dismiss the wagon before you can call your horse and I looked and looked and I dont see where you do that.

Also, the emotes you are given from the club membership, where do you get those?

There arent in the catalog and I cant seem to find any of those either.

Someone had made a video showing them and I thought, oh cool, I want to go look at those but I cant find them.

Thanks

Lump

Edited by lumper

To dismiss the hunting wagon. Go to the same location you called for it. Tap left Dpad to open options, stables, vehicles, owned vehicles, hunting wagon. Press X button to dismiss it. You won’t be able to call the wagon back for 2 mins.

If you are talking about the role emotes. Open catalog the last option on the right side / bottom right called Workwear & Trades. Click on it & you will see the 3 roles listed. In there you will see all the unlocks. Outfit, gun belts, horses, & the option to buy the new emotes.

The club rewards emotes are automatically placed in your emote manager.

Edited by C20Dragon
Added more info
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

To dismiss the hunting wagon. Go to the same location you called for it. Tap left Dpad to open options, stables, vehicles, owned vehicles, hunting wagon. Press X button to dismiss it. You won’t be able to call the wagon back for 2 mins.

If you are talking about the role emotes. Open catalog the last option on the right side / bottom right called Workwear & Trades. Click on it & you will see the 3 roles listed. In there you will see all the unlocks. Outfit, gun belts, horses, & the option to buy the new emotes.

The club rewards emotes are automatically placed in your emote manager.

Thanks very much!!

Lump

1 hour ago, lumper said:

SO, where exactly are these? these are the ones I Cant find.

Thanks

Tap left D pad. Go to Online options / Then Emotes / Here you will see Greeting / Taunts / Actions / Reaction. The Reward Club emotes will be in one of these choices.

Edited by C20Dragon
  • Thanks 1