Wide spread bugs or Isolated to just a few people ?

Hubs

Question

I'm having quite a few bugs ruining my game sessions, from not being paid for stranger missions to camp problems. With the camp when i go to set it up, most of the time all i get is the flashing message " Your camp is being pitched " but it takes numerous attempts for it to show on the map. Also with Cripps Trading Company, even with the mats showing low and production as halted, with zero products, with more then enough cash on hand, the option to buy or make a supply run is greyed out, This bug has been constant since the update release.  Wide spread or just me ?

Edited by Hubs

2 answers to this question

Yeah I'm having massive "set up camp" problems as well. It took me 15 minutes today, even worse than yesterday. I'm also  ALWAYS experiencing the Bounty Hunter glitch where you get paid only gold but nothing else, neither money nor Bounty Hunter XP. I've tried several things Reddit and Youtube suggested but nothing has fixed either problem. From what I've heard these bugs are wide-spread and are pretty much getting worse and worse, I've now also heard about people not getting any Trader XP (I can't comment on that one since I've max'd out the Trader). Oh and the "no animals show up" glitch is VERY familiar as well, although switching sessions to one with less people helps me with that one, at least. Small comfort tho since I have to desperately try to set up my camp all over again when I switch sessions...