If there was Red Dead Online Undead Nightmare/Halloween Event...

Senator Goob

Question

3 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, MrPicard said:

Maybe Cripps would ask the Trader to skin zombies and sell the skins to some "REALLY exclusive buyers who will pay handsomely"? lol (Considering the weird things they had in single player it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities.)

I bet it wouldnt be the skins cause their skin isnt very durable but maybe zombie parts? What about zombified animals or mythical creatures like in the first undead nightmare? I like your idea tho.

4 hours ago, Senator Goob said:

I bet it wouldnt be the skins cause their skin isnt very durable but maybe zombie parts? What about zombified animals or mythical creatures like in the first undead nightmare? I like your idea tho.

Yeah, parts it could be as well, absolutely! Or maybe we just have to bring in the entire zombie and Cripps decides what he keeps (Cripps does seem to prefer whole "carcasses")... eeek, zombified animals.I have zero issues with humans gone zombie but animals are a different thing, I'm imagining a zombified Grizzly or Panther... they're scary enough at night sometimes, a zombified version would REALLY creep me out. lol