Yellow sparkling herbs/clues

LordSoth

Hey I've played rdr2 on ps4 and now on the pc. I'm having trouble seeing the yellow sparkly clues on herbs and hunting clues. On the ps4 they are very recognizable from afar but on the pc version it barely shows up and finding clues is almost impossible.

Is this normal or is it something to do with my graphics? I can't seem to tweak the settings to see them better.

Thanks 

On 11/17/2019 at 10:07 PM, Anc1entC0re said:

I am not sure which settings you'd have to change, but I am sure there is a way to make them more visible. I know the TAA is having issues on PC for people. You can try turning that down or off and see if that makes a difference. 

Isn't the TAA for blurring effects? I am not sure this would make any bit of a difference unless the "glow" is being too blurred or something. 

Thank you for the responses. I played around with so many settings but still no luck. I believe it must have something to do with some sort of glare or whatever because at night time the yellow sparkly stuff is perfect. Anyway i will wait for todays patch and see if that helps.

Thanks once again