Red Dead Redemption On Sale!

Vendetta

Just wanted to let everyone know that Microsoft has the Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption game on sale in their marketplace store. I've been waiting awhile to buy this game since it is compatible with the Xbox One, but it is always around $30.00 USD. Today I purchased it for $9.89 USD not to include tax. I belive it might cost a few dollars more if you don't have Xbox Gold. 

I think the Undead DLC is a seperate purchase around the same price, but I'm not sure. I would like to try it out in the future. Happy Black Friday shopping everyone. Feel free to tell us about all your new toys and items in this forum. 

Edited by Vendetta
  • Like 1

Going to recommend this to my brother who I have been trying to get to buy RDR2 so he can play with me online. I think if he plays the first one, he will end up buying the second one. Heck, for less than $10, I'll just buy it for him and bother him till he plays it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SageNinja said:

Going to recommend this to my brother who I have been trying to get to buy RDR2 so he can play with me online. I think if he plays the first one, he will end up buying the second one. Heck, for less than $10, I'll just buy it for him and bother him till he plays it.

Awesome dude!. FYI, if your purchasing this using your smartphone, I found that you have to go to their actually web site since the Xbox app isn't letting me purchase it. I believe it is cheaper with Gold membership once you log in. 

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Red-Dead-Redemption/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025454082b

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 8:17 PM, Vendetta said:

Awesome dude!. FYI, if your purchasing this using your smartphone, I found that you have to go to their actually web site since the Xbox app isn't letting me purchase it. I believe it is cheaper with Gold membership once you log in. 

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Red-Dead-Redemption/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025454082b

Damn! I wish I saw this. Yeah I did end up buying it for him. He said he is going to start it this weekend. I will keep on him until he beats the game cause for me, the ending really drove the entire game home. I hated it and loved it at the same time. 

• Like 1