A real arabian isn't as small. It's like riding on a donkey.

Trespasser

i know it has great stats but really now? a dwarf-like pony? the real life Arabian isn't small at all.

I love the thoroughbred or tennessee walker, the Turkoman, Andalusia, Novota, Kentucky Saddler are great too but not the Morgan or mustang, they're small.
Just food for thought, not a criticism of the game.

Here's  a true Arabian (top photo), notice the proportions, just like the size of a thoroughbred in RDR2 while Dutch's "The Count" below.

images (5).jpeg

dutch.png

Edited by Trespasser
lacks info

Yeah I don't understand why they made the Arabian horses THAT small. They're cute tho, I like 'em, especially my dear Black Arabian. And there just aren't enough black horses in the game that come with excellent stats. If only there was a black Turkoman... if only!

It's not like riding on a donkey tho... there's a donkey at Emerald Ranch sometimes IIRC, try that one out - you'll see it's different, lol!

3 hours ago, MrPicard said:

Yeah I don't understand why they made the Arabian horses THAT small. They're cute tho, I like 'em, especially my dear Black Arabian. And there just aren't enough black horses in the game that come with excellent stats. If only there was a black Turkoman... if only!

It's not like riding on a donkey tho... there's a donkey at Emerald Ranch sometimes IIRC, try that one out - you'll see it's different, lol!

Black Turkoman? that would've been horse of the game imo. Ok, maybe donkey is a bit exaggerated. More of a mule then.😉

Edited by Trespasser
  • Like 1