how to activate Tonics Satchel pamphlet?

NeKryXe

usually i just read the pamphlet and it becomes activated, but now i got a Tonics Satchel pamphlet and seems that this one is different than the others. I already tried reading it lots of times and it never activates. is there any other way? can it be bugged? if it is, can i delete it and buy it again?

If you look in your satchel / Tonics tab, you should notice that you can carry 20 special tonics (bitter, health & snake oil) & 30 potent tonics. If the pamphlet isn’t working you can only carry 10 special & 20 potent.

It glitches and doesn’t check off the pamphlet after you read it like the other ones. But look & see if you have the capacity to carry the 30 / 20 tonics.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

If you look in your satchel / Tonics tab, you should notice that you can carry 20 special tonics (bitter, health & snake oil) & 30 potent tonics. If the pamphlet isn’t working you can only carry 10 special & 20 potent.

It glitches and doesn’t check off the pamphlet after you read it like the other ones. But look & see if you have the capacity to carry the 30 / 20 tonics.

oh! it's working then :) ...i was expecting it to be checked like the others.

thanks.