Blank Screen On Launching.

Mizz-Lucy

Hi Guys,

After the moonshiners update when loading up the game my screen is blank. I have to tab out and then click on the screen again for it to show the games menu etc.

Amd had an update I installed today and it's made it worse. Could it be some overlay issues?

1 hour ago, yurithespaceman said:

You're not the only one.

Have intel, same issue.

I tried updating all drivers, nothing has fixed this issue.

Thank you for saying. The only way I get it to work now is hit tab when I start it up then go back in.  Does yours not work at all?

I had to register just to follow and confirm I have the same problem. Though it started before moonshiners and after I updated from AMD driver's 19.9.9 to 19.12.2. I downgraded to 19.9.9 and solved the issue but it brought back random crashes at startup or loading a game. Not as common though as always black screen. And sometimes alt tabbing wouldn't work until I launched something else. 

If anyone finds out anything regarding a true fix, let us know please, thanks. 

Edited by WASasquatch
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, WASasquatch said:

4 hours ago, WASasquatch said:

I had to register just to follow and confirm I have the same problem. Though it started before moonshiners and after I updated from AMD driver's 19.9.9 to 19.12.2. I downgraded to 19.9.9 and solved the issue but it brought back random crashes at startup or loading a game. Not as common though as always black screen. And sometimes alt tabbing wouldn't work until I launched something else. 

If anyone finds out anything regarding a true fix, let us know please, thanks. 

I also got a black screen and reported to R*. 

Easiest console solution is (don't know of it works for the PC with clearing your cache):

1) Press and hold the power button on the front of the console untill it's completely shuts down.

2) Disconnect the power brick for 30 seconds (empty your cache).

3) Plug the power brick back and boot up the game.

It works for me, but it's no garantee🏆.

Hope it works for you. Good luck👍

Edited by Kean_1
(removed dup quote)