Looking for a posse. PS4 UK

Hey, I've been playing since beta I am level 181 my play style is usually abit of both PVE and PVP. i do use my mic but I'm quite a quiet person although I like to have a laugh 🙂 also I do have discord if that's needed too. So the reason why I'm looking to join a posse? I'm mostly on my own defending myself against PVP players, gets tiring overtime as some of you might know lol. my friends can't always get on they're in a different time zone ofc work etc, sadly and I do want to enjoy game more with people I can have chill vibes with, plus funny moments too. Feel free to message or reply thanks. 😇

PS_Messages_20200115_142633.jpg

• Like 1

Howdy Kungfu , we have all adult posse recruiting . Many from UK. May I ask Your age and main gaming hours? We have gunslingers from all over the world with us , many females , very mature group. With lots of laughs . check out Arthur's Angels front page for rules, if interested give us a shout !  Thanks in advance and hope to see you on the trail ! 😉

Edited by Bucnation3139
  • Like 1

Howdy thanks for the reply, I am 17 turning 18 next year. I usually get on rdr around evenings, I'm not really a morning person but apart from that I could get online mostly at anytime and play for like 5hrs or so 🙂. Hopefully the age isnt a problem I'll check out the page!

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Kungfu Kitten said:

Howdy thanks for the reply, I am 17 turning 18 next year. I usually get on rdr around evenings, I'm not really a morning person but apart from that I could get online mostly at anytime and play for like 5hrs or so 🙂. Hopefully the age isnt a problem I'll check out the page!

Hey there ! We do have a couple under 21 that we gave a shot and they have worked out beautiful. All about giving any one a chance and Lmk if we look like something your interested in. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kungfu Kitten said:

I was reading the rules and I have no problem with anything at all, I'm interested to join Arthur's angels :)

Awesome ! Thank you and if your on tonight send me friend request. My gamertag is same as here. bucnation3139. Hope to see ya soon. 😉

• Thanks 1