How do you cash the free mystery gift?

llp

In my benefits there are 2 mystery vouchers. I can't seem to figure out what I can claim. Most items give no option- some say L3 but its to use a different voucher. What am I missing? Even in camp upgrades nothing is free. 

Thanks cow-pokes   

2 hours ago, llp said:

In my benefits there are 2 mystery vouchers. I can't seem to figure out what I can claim. Most items give no option- some say L3 but its to use a different voucher. What am I missing? Even in camp upgrades nothing is free. 

Thanks cow-pokes   

You will be able to use them when the outlaw pass 3 comes out. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

Really? There is an option to open the cataloge (hold X i think) to choose something. I remember we received 1 free voucher in the first Outlaw Pass yet we were never able to actually see this. I do not recall ever finding out what that voucher got us. 

14 hours ago, llp said:

Really? There is an option to open the cataloge (hold X i think) to choose something. I remember we received 1 free voucher in the first Outlaw Pass yet we were never able to actually see this. I do not recall ever finding out what that voucher got us. 

Yep - I googled it because I was curious as well .... the 2 mystery vouchers from OP1 were a coat and a vest that aren’t yet available and were unlocked when OP2 released. 

19 hours ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

I was wondering about this. Someone mentioned this in one of the lobbies I was in and I didn't think he was right about it but I guess I have to wait now. When does that come out?

27 minutes ago, SaulGoodMan said:

I was wondering about this. Someone mentioned this in one of the lobbies I was in and I didn't think he was right about it but I guess I have to wait now. When does that come out?

Yep, it was bugging the hell outta me so I started googling.. so I felt like you do.. lol ... I have no idea when the next one will be - seems like there was roughly 2 months between 1 & 2 .... so hopefully next month ... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

Yep - I googled it because I was curious as well .... the 2 mystery vouchers from OP1 were a coat and a vest that aren’t yet available and were unlocked when OP2 released. 

Thanks for the knowledge, was super confused