Jump to content

How do you cash the free mystery gift?


llp
 Share

Recommended Posts

In my benefits there are 2 mystery vouchers. I can't seem to figure out what I can claim. Most items give no option- some say L3 but its to use a different voucher. What am I missing? Even in camp upgrades nothing is free. 

 

Thanks cow-pokes   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, llp said:

In my benefits there are 2 mystery vouchers. I can't seem to figure out what I can claim. Most items give no option- some say L3 but its to use a different voucher. What am I missing? Even in camp upgrades nothing is free. 

 

Thanks cow-pokes   

You will be able to use them when the outlaw pass 3 comes out. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

You will be able to use them when the outlaw pass 3 comes out. 

Really? There is an option to open the cataloge (hold X i think) to choose something. I remember we received 1 free voucher in the first Outlaw Pass yet we were never able to actually see this. I do not recall ever finding out what that voucher got us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, llp said:

Really? There is an option to open the cataloge (hold X i think) to choose something. I remember we received 1 free voucher in the first Outlaw Pass yet we were never able to actually see this. I do not recall ever finding out what that voucher got us. 

Yep - I googled it because I was curious as well .... the 2 mystery vouchers from OP1 were a coat and a vest that aren’t yet available and were unlocked when OP2 released. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

You will be able to use them when the outlaw pass 3 comes out. 

I was wondering about this. Someone mentioned this in one of the lobbies I was in and I didn't think he was right about it but I guess I have to wait now. When does that come out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SaulGoodMan said:

I was wondering about this. Someone mentioned this in one of the lobbies I was in and I didn't think he was right about it but I guess I have to wait now. When does that come out?

Yep, it was bugging the hell outta me so I started googling.. so I felt like you do.. lol ... I have no idea when the next one will be - seems like there was roughly 2 months between 1 & 2 .... so hopefully next month ... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

Yep - I googled it because I was curious as well .... the 2 mystery vouchers from OP1 were a coat and a vest that aren’t yet available and were unlocked when OP2 released. 

Thanks for the knowledge, was super confused 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...