Recently added photo upgrade for story mode

lumper

Question

Back in Jan the ps4 got the addition of the new photo mode that I think came with the pc version of the game.

Xbx got it in Feb a month later or maybe it was Dec for ps4 and Jan or xbx, I forget, xbx was a month after Ps4.

Anyway, how do we use it, access it etc..

I jumped into story mode the other day to try it, and when I pull out my old camera I do not see any new options or ways to use it, is there another camera we have to get or something?

Dos anyone know how to use the new photo mode on xbx in story mode?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

17 hours ago, lumper said:

Back in Jan the ps4 got the addition of the new photo mode that I think came with the pc version of the game.

Xbx got it in Feb a month later or maybe it was Dec for ps4 and Jan or xbx, I forget, xbx was a month after Ps4.

Anyway, how do we use it, access it etc..

I jumped into story mode the other day to try it, and when I pull out my old camera I do not see any new options or ways to use it, is there another camera we have to get or something?

Dos anyone know how to use the new photo mode on xbx in story mode?

Thanks

You just hit the start button. The option for camera mode will appear at the bottom right of the screen. I think you have to hit the select button to open it.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:12 AM, Tater said:

You just hit the start button. The option for camera mode will appear at the bottom right of the screen. I think you have to hit the select button to open it.

Hmm ok so I dont need to got through my wheel for the camera I have, rather open up the start menu?

Yeah. I like hitting "select" for the orbital view mode. You can get pics from pretty cool angles. It's useful for navigating cliffs too. You can get a view from above or a good ways away to find ways to climb around.