Online Voice Chat not working after upgrade

SalgoudTF

Hi, All. After updating Windows 10 Pro to 1909 version (clean install onto an unused 480GBSSD), my voice chat in game no longer works.

In troubleshooting, I verified that the function is mapped to the default N key. I verified that Online Options voice chat is On to Everyone. And I verified that the audio voice chat is on in the Settings Audio menu. I tried changing the key that the voice chat function is mapped to and that does not help. My windows settingas appear to be correct, altho I am going to test them with Skype, which I just thought of.

One thing that is slightly not standard is that when I went back to Rockstar to get the launcher after the upgrade, and installed it, thinking I would have to download the program, the launcher found the program on the old C: drive (now K:), and it ran from there. However, today, I reinstalled the game on the 480SSD (240GB partition) and the chat function is still inop.

I believe the voice chat has not worked from the time of upgrade, though I just discovered it.