Survivalist 8 improved tomahawk glich?

Kraig420

Question

I need to craft an improved tomahawk to complete survivalist 8 challenge, however i have a tomahawk and both an eagle and hawk feathers but when i goto craft at my camp fire it doesnt show the option to craft in my list.... anyone else have this issue or is there something im missing here? Need this to finish my challenges tyvm in advance for any help

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

On 6/16/2020 at 7:28 PM, Parzival said:

You need owl feathers to craft improved tomahawks.

Owl feathers are for the Homing Tomahawk. Not the Improved Tomahawk. 

On 6/16/2020 at 2:00 PM, Kraig420 said:

I need to craft an improved tomahawk to complete survivalist 8 challenge, however i have a tomahawk and both an eagle and hawk feathers but when i goto craft at my camp fire it doesnt show the option to craft in my list.... anyone else have this issue or is there something im missing here? Need this to finish my challenges tyvm in advance for any help

I have the same issue. And it’s the only item left for me to craft to compete the Survivalist 7 challenge l. I actually had one in my inventory when I finished the Survialist 6 challenge and received the Survivalist 7 challenge. But it wouldn’t let me craft another one. So I got rid of it, thinking that might trigger it to become craft able again but it didn’t. I’ve re-read the pamphlet just in case, I have all the ingredients to craft an Improved Tomahawk and even Homing Tomahawks, I just can’t craft one again. In my inventory I have 3 regular tomahawks (0 Improved, 0 Homing), 25 eagle feathers, 8 hawk feathers, and 4 owl feathers and there’s just no option to craft an Improved Tomahawk or a Homing Tomahawk. It’s frustrating. I’ve given up. Hopefully you somehow get it completed. Best of luck. 

• Like 1