Online Tutorial Glitch - Can't select Camp location and can't proceed!

RoguePixels

When prompted to select where Cripps will set up your first camp during the tutorial no menu opens to pick somewhere. The sound and animations all still function but there's nothing I can do besides force quit the game.   Would this be related to R* other camp bug?

Are you on PC?

Try opening the player menu & looking for the Camp & Properties tab - then hit CAMP - then Size & Location - then  SMALL Camp - then whatever location you like to have [personally I like Great Plains]

Camps have been [for me] pretty stable for a good 5 or 6 weeks now, so I'm not sure what camp glitch you are referring too??

29 minutes ago, RoguePixels said:

I figured out how to do that last night when I rage smashed the keyboard. I still don't' know what I pressed to make that menu open so I could pick a camp though. There was no prompt to press anything!

For me the default is L - u can always go into settings & look for the assigned key & maybe change it to something u prefer

On 10/18/2020 at 11:25 PM, Sigill MacFinn said:

Camps have been [for me] pretty stable for a good 5 or 6 weeks now, so I'm not sure what camp glitch you are referring too??

So after stating the above I've now had 2 days with my camp spawning in random areas of the map as I always choose Great Plains - hate having to pay to move where I always locate when the game is throwing a wobbly - is anyone else seeing camps become more unstable again?