Xbox Series S?

Vendetta

What enchanced version do You mean. I have X box series X since the 10th and in RDR  the only thing i noticed is better lightning due to ray tracing. Nothing else. Not even a patch and if there was a series X/S version it would most def patch like Assasins Creed Valhalla did when it got connected to Xbox series X. 

And if you plan to buy new X box dont buy the S -=> get the X. Dont take half measures. 

Also be sure that you have good TV/monitor. I had to buy a new one bcoz the one i used with my old Xbox X didnt display half of the video functions. Especially HDR 10+ and 4 K UHD with 144 Hz and other stuff so i had to get back to store and buy a New TV to fully grasp the new console capabilities and it exceeded my expectations. Im simply amazed and cant w8 to run Cyberpunk on this. 

Edited by James Hickok_1837

On 11/24/2020 at 10:57 PM, Vendetta said:

Can anyone who currently owns an Xbox Series S confirm if Red Dead Online is running the enhanced version available to Xbox One X owners or the base game for the Xbox One S? 

Ah sry. You mean the enchanced to Xbox One x. IT does on x series im sure the same with s version

• Like 1