Oh man I screwed up bad.......

Ok, so some backstory. I spent last 2 weeks  lvling up my trader to 20. I had done well. I was making alot of money I had everything I needed an was starting to customize things.

THEN....

I decided I wanted to try Bounty Hunting. So I deleted my Trader in misguided idea that id keep all the gold I bought, an items I had etc etc (no I didn't buy my way through game)..... But then I restart as Bounty Hunter an zippo... all I had 800$ an 10g....Not happy Jan!!!
So, sucking it up an take responsibility for myself, I started leveling with god horrible weapon, an a worse horse. Not sure how that happened, but now I am screwed.

Making 10-15$ a  mission isn't gonna cut it. Just for a decent rifle is bout 6 weeks at this rate lol

• Like 1

Making 10-15$ a  mission isn't gonna cut it. Just for a decent rifle is bout 6 weeks at this rate lol

loooooooooooool. thx for the insight about the grind. 6 weeks at what playtime a day?

I have very little knowledge about the intricacies of rdr2. why did you want to delete your "Trader"?

isn't it possible to heist with other ppl in higher stakes jobs. ?

Edited by hareko

Yea when you delete something it and all it has is gone for good, never ever toutch the delete option

Good news, is you only need 2 weapons and thouse 2 will last you as long as you are willing to play the game: schofield and lancaster. allso check the voucher tab and see if you have any discounts going, that might help you out.

56 minutes ago, NF85 said:

Yea when you delete something it and all it has is gone for good, never ever toutch the delete option

Good news, is you only need 2 weapons and thouse 2 will last you as long as you are willing to play the game: schofield and Lancaster. allso check the voucher tab and see if you have any discounts going, that might help you out.

Cheers man. was a stupid move on my part. I could have jsut spent 20$ an got gold I needed for the bounty job.

yup.

It is ironic realy, that R* promotes this as an RP game, yet only allows the creation of one single avatar. Apparently that single avatar is ment to hold all roles and all avatar personalitys....They dont know what the core of RP is.

As a side note, you should allso invest in the collector role. It is slow and takes time to build up, but when you start to complete and sell collections the cash realy start to gather. I think no other job comes near the amount of cash you can generate(anywhere from 70-300+ for complete sets), but it is a pasifict role so not many like it for that reason alone. Selling indivudal items allso helps but i susaly dont drop below 3 examples of an item if im selling them induvidualy, you never know what the weekly collection will be.

Allso, there is a fan made website that keeps track of all collectable locations for an ever easier way to riches.

And finaly dont forget the treashure map you get every 5 levles, that is 70-110$ for just riding to spot X. Looting thugs from bountys allso has a chanse of dropping treashure maps.

Edited by NF85
  • Like 1