Question about my Bounty Hunting.

Tas

SO Having gotten into it, an kind of enjoying it. I was wondering. twin shotgun pistols, an Elephant rifle for legendary ops ?? I cant afford the Auto pistols yet.

Think it depends more on your passive ability cards and getting thouse that matter to lv3, and ammo selection, then what kind of weapons you bring.

If you are looking at 1 shot capabilitys, the shotgun is your go to, buckshots kills anything up clouse while slug kills anything at mid range, quick aimfokus too.

For long range you are going for headshots anyways so quick aimfokus repeaters, like the lancaster works nicely.  Dual handguns i think is better for pvp, then pve. You want to pop headshots on the AI and to do that you need to ADS.

• Like 1

Naa, its ment for animal hunting, spesificly the legendary, or just for us who are bad animal hunters overall that cant oneshot bears and aligators with the bolt action or bow.

On AI you have assisted aim, so just flick the stick up(assuming you are playing with a pad) when it auto aims on the chest, and you will get a headshot when the fokus is fully engaged.(aka the circle the grows smaller the longer you aim) Takes a bit training but when you nail it you will start to see you need accuracy more then damage.

Edited by NF85
  • Like 1