Looking for a Native American posse (Xbox)

Hello there! I’m looking for a Native American posse to join. I’ve been searching for a few days with no such luck, and am hoping you can help me out! I don’t have a mic, but I can follow along just fine without one. I have a Discord account and would be happy to join a Discord community.

Looking for a friendly, peaceful community. PM me if you know of a posse or have one. I very much look forward to playing with you!

Edited by RainDance99
  • Like 2
  • RainDance99 changed the title to Looking for a Native American posse (Xbox)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 8:34 AM, RainDance99 said:

Hello there! I’m looking for a Native American posse to join. I’ve been searching for a few days with no such luck, and am hoping you can help me out! I don’t have a mic, but I can follow along just fine without one. I have a Discord account and would be happy to join a Discord community.

Looking for a friendly, peaceful community. PM me if you know of a posse or have one. I very much look forward to playing with you!

Greetings, I haven't seen any so you might want to start your own posse. PM with your gamertag if you are looking for someone to ride with. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 2:34 PM, RainDance99 said:

Hi! I'm really interested in joining this kind of posse! Maybe you can make your own posse and then other people could join?