Red Dead Online Role/ Possible event idea if possible.

Hey my Names will but i go by EmperorShadiik on playstation, I have come to shoot a biiig idea but how it doesn and how it can be applied and the time and effort is up to The devs in the end.

My idea goes along with a possible role (they are possibly already working on) and adding a possible Crossover event that can bring new fans of this other series, also since ik money is gonna be a question it also will be considered.

To begin my explanation you see i was so excited to get the bounty fit named the thorogood but i was disappointed you couldn't wear a bandana with it or even Button up the cowl for it to count like a bandana, Yet then i realized my character looks like a mix of two known assassins creed characters that one has shown that hoods and even a mask could work with this fit.

My character look like a combination of Connor kenway and shay cormac from both ac3 and ac rogue.  If you look up shay cormac you see he has a fit somewhat similar to the thorogood which then made me think why isn't this possible?  I then also noticed their were some coats and fits with hoods and questioned why isn't hoods a option ever?

So then i thought of a fun little thing.  So what if besides trying to find a way to implement these things we could try to make a big Big something out of it?  So the role i was thinking is like The Native role, you know working with the native clans or The wappiti clan.

If you get good bond with the clan and introduce some unique fits and head pieces and designs from like some people have created or shown in mods it could be a great Way to segway a fun new role for people especially those who love trying to make indian Characters.

The idea with that is the kicker...so lets say if rockstar found a way to make a Crossover under the table deal at some point with this role? The event could be inspired from assassin creed even introduce like one native Who is Kinda different then the others who has a fun little missions with him that give that western assassin exp, if you Meet him you get to pick like maybe 1 free fit that someone could like to pic somehing similar to a native? Or maybe one more close to Modern time with the outlaw look? Or even a agent looking fit that works for you.

Introduce a new weapon you can only get as a 1 time unless brought back event weapon that will make people go crazy which is if you played Assassin Creed, you know it.  "The iconic hidden blades" its a unique melee weapon only those who have played the event can get the weapon.

You could make it more fun by applying Like moral Missions into it like Maybe some governor is some templar for this event and you choose to side with this governor and kill the Assassin and keep your stuff but cannot come to him anymore for the gear or side with this assassin and take out the governor which can give you a unique reward like maybe a new fit or weapon you can choose for the first time.

Now i know, where does the money and transaction come into this idea? Well can make it wear there are iconic ac things people can buy from the character if they want for example Connor kenway iconic Tomahawk from ac3 as a Melee weapon for some Either 15-25 gold or 10,000 cash or even A upgraded hidden blades with pistols which you can buy for either 5,000 each or 24 gold.

There can also be certain iconic fits from this and ac3 era that a person can buy with either gold or Even cash(but the cash is steep) like either 40 gold or 30,000-40,000 cash.  You could add Connors fit or his master version as 1 or even aveline from assassin creed liberation, or one i mentioned lol shay cormacs, you could even add others you see fit or like to get.

If you have the hidden blade weapon you have the option to fight with them or for those who had been in the event and got lucky and got the weapons when they were around, they can Air assassinate (can still fail and die if you miss and hit the ground hard) or can stab someone with the blades.  You even get to mess with it like when you hit circle or B for xbox that allows you whip out the blades similar to how you can with other weapons when not aiming or attacking.

With the hidden blade pistol the person can lift their arm and aim with their fist balled up and since its the western era the gun can be either as fast as a revolver or pistol.  

I figured its a great way for rockstar to make a lot of money while also adding something fun and new to the game.  

I had another idea as well if not already being messed with......"Gangs".  But not just like how in gta you have crews or Biker gangs or Ceos.  More along the lines of that ik some players be mentioning how they be sometimes in likd 16-18 player parties or even Want to not have to have a limit on how many in a posse can exist.

What i am suggesting if not already being worked on is the idea of if the Lobbies can expanded a bit also with gangs you can don't have to be in a posse or erase your current posses but instead are all under one gang that you can invite people to if they want.  You can also buy things or upgrades or more for your gangs as well.

If expanded overtime like gta online, possibly can add Gang bases or Locals like if a gang can pick somewhere in the map and they have their own little town or fort or something of their choice even a bar?  They can also upgrade it or even add to it if they want and unlike With posses were whoever the leader you can only access what the leader has, in a gang you can access any of the gang members shacks or stuff unless they Change access.

With the fort base or whatever you can customize it and even start gang wars.  Depending on the gangs and how they battle in those wars can even put which gang is the top one in rdo which can get rewards bonuses etc?

You can also establish it if you add a online expansion in like mexico for example since mexico is kinda not fully accessible like it was in rd1. 

Could even introduce gang exclusive missions were isn't exactly a gang player limit but can edit how many you want in that mission with you.  And if the gang wants they can see were other gang members are in sessions or lobbies and can join or assist.

I mainly am looking at the broad part but also want can get Rockstar/rdo pay as well as mess with things that are questionable why can't certain fits have such and such or even if we could have unique special or crazy add-ons into the game.  For example (you know we all saw Joe has a tattoo which makes it seem possible to one day get tattoos in rdo at some point)

I been playing this for a bit and i will say just like when i was addicted and loved playing red dead redemption back then i am in love with the second one two.  I wanna help with ideas if possible or mess with for RDO if at all heck my first idea i was suggest if you did another 3 role thing could be like

-Native warrior(help If still using wapiti or new tribe expand themselves back into The fold.  Bring your clan honor and Slay the oppressors who caused your people to Lose their land. Join the fight and Defend the memory of your people with Bow and arrow or War paint in too, you will bring back your legacy or bring it into ruin.) 

- Sheriff(you been given the opportunity to protect (a town that has no sheriff, take it to field with badge and gun to holster protecting your town or being the end of it by making under table deals with outlaws. Help with Bringing peace or bring about chaos. Your the sheriff of this Town, show them that law always win one way or another)

- or Revenue agent( so you want to Work for the government huh? Well that isn't a easy job.  Welcome to the force, As a revenue agent your job is to crack down on Gangs in our mitts or crimes Going about in the background.  You will go and join the fold getting involved in Historical crimes and mysteries involving situations that has happened in the west.  Become a respectable agent who is a trusted official to the populace as much as your fellow Men or Become a snake in the grass manipulating and cutting corners behind Your peoples back to better yourself or abuse your authority.)

I figured all these ideas can be taken or used and not claim it was a idea from me all i want is it to be looked upon and considered or possibly applied.  If it works perfect if not well i tried.

I hope you read this and some of it peak some interests 

(P.s. as anyone i wouldn't mind getting some rewards for the ideas though involving these things if you know what i mean *wink wink* lmao)

But seriously i want this game to not feel like its getting boring for anyone and if it Gets more and more crazy and creative i am with it to keep this game alive with any ideas i can throw at the devs or the Game itself.

(P.s.s. please please consider the hood or mask idea part because you cannot lie if you look at shay cormac from ac rogue and look how similar it is to thorogood you cannot deny how fire that would be in game to either have mask option or hood or unlike ac rogue literally can put on both as a option and look like a outlaw Assassin in the west who isn't someone to mess with......especially when it rains, lmfao)

Edited by Kean_1
fixed format

fyi....  I changed the format of your post to place sentences in paragraphs an get rid of the excessive blank lines to make it easier to read.  

Having said that, I thought I should mention that RDR2.org is in no way affiliated with Rockstar or Take Two Interactive. 

Personally, I have to say that I'm not too crazy about cross-overs.  Ubisoft does it a lot in their games but they also have a big problem with diluting their franchises.  ....so much so that they made some big internal changes to supposedly fix this but it doesn't seem they've made a genuine effort to do so.  

Either way, I don;t see any reason for R* to adopt gear or gameplay mechanics from an Ubisoft game.  R* is already making  killiing off of their games and their GaaS model is one of the few that actually sets the benchmark for the industry.  I just don't see a deal like that being really lucrative.  I think most simply want more gameplay content like properties we can buy, heists, holding up stagecoaches, the ability to rob banks, trains, etc.  The latter two have been introduced in the last update but there needs to be an expansion of this.  ....a more open ability to come into a town and rob a bank, store and so on.  ....and more in-depth mechanics surrounding these scenarios to include money transfer schedules, law enforcement to and NPC reactions, etc. 

It needs to be more challenging in some of those regards and it would be cool if we could have ways to gather intel on schedules, know how much the bank may be sitting on and when the next money pick up is.  ....do I rob the bank or wait for the coach / train to pick up the cash, etc.

As far as Native American content, I think that is a road R* would be hesitant to travel too far down.  .....and for good reason.  However, the community already has ways to create their own gameplay style around these themes which is a safe way for R* to still have some content to allow folks to do that without exposing themselves.

I believe some of your ideas though will likely come to fruition at some point just because they are things that seem to be a natural progression for the game as new or expanded roles.  

The gangs however I believe R* has already addressed with the posse system.  Also, there needs to be a limit on how many can be on a posse.  It's bad enough for some who already get steamrolled by large groups joining sessions.  It would truly suck being in one with gangs larger than the 7 size limit there is now.  Even so, there are those who combine posses and take over anyhow.  

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing new sessions made available.  Perhaps posse sessions where two or more are pitted against each other (and allowed to be larger) but as it is, free roam, public sessions are already limited to 24 IIRC.  Making posses huge really doesn't make sense to me for other players joining those same sessions and is frankly unfair IMO. 

In either case, I'd much rather see new lobby choices like solo and invite only / friends only.

• Like 1

I can agree i think that a lobby existing for posse's would be great but thank you for informing me.

There somethings i wish Wasn't as Sadly Pressed or issue based into such games lik red dead but you know i like to see if its possible to try or mess with somethings it would be great to see it implemented in some way.

9 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

fyi....  I changed the format of your post to place sentences in paragraphs an get rid of the excessive blank lines to make it easier to read.  

Having said that, I thought I should mention that RDR2.org is in no way affiliated with Rockstar or Take Two Interactive. 

Personally, I have to say that I'm not too crazy about cross-overs.  Ubisoft does it a lot in their games but they also have a big problem with diluting their franchises.  ....so much so that they made some big internal changes to supposedly fix this but it doesn't seem they've made a genuine effort to do so.  

Either way, I don;t see any reason for R* to adopt gear or gameplay mechanics from an Ubisoft game.  R* is already making  killiing off of their games and their GaaS model is one of the few that actually sets the benchmark for the industry.  I just don't see a deal like that being really lucrative.  I think most simply want more gameplay content like properties we can buy, heists, holding up stagecoaches, the ability to rob banks, trains, etc.  The latter two have been introduced in the last update but there needs to be an expansion of this.  ....a more open ability to come into a town and rob a bank, store and so on.  ....and more in-depth mechanics surrounding these scenarios to include money transfer schedules, law enforcement to and NPC reactions, etc. 

It needs to be more challenging in some of those regards and it would be cool if we could have ways to gather intel on schedules, know how much the bank may be sitting on and when the next money pick up is.  ....do I rob the bank or wait for the coach / train to pick up the cash, etc.

As far as Native American content, I think that is a road R* would be hesitant to travel too far down.  .....and for good reason.  However, the community already has ways to create their own gameplay style around these themes which is a safe way for R* to still have some content to allow folks to do that without exposing themselves.

I believe some of your ideas though will likely come to fruition at some point just because they are things that seem to be a natural progression for the game as new or expanded roles.  

The gangs however I believe R* has already addressed with the posse system.  Also, there needs to be a limit on how many can be on a posse.  It's bad enough for some who already get steamrolled by large groups joining sessions.  It would truly suck being in one with gangs larger than the 7 size limit there is now.  Even so, there are those who combine posses and take over anyhow.  

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing new sessions made available.  Perhaps posse sessions where two or more are pitted against each other (and allowed to be larger) but as it is, free roam, public sessions are already limited to 24 IIRC.  Making posses huge really doesn't make sense to me for other players joining those same sessions and is frankly unfair IMO. 

In either case, I'd much rather see new lobby choices like solo and invite only / friends only.

One thing i would ask your thoughts on what i pointed out with the hoods or even masks on the bounty hunter outfits as well?

11 hours ago, EmperorShadiik said:

One thing i would ask your thoughts on what i pointed out with the hoods or even masks on the bounty hunter outfits as well?

My thoughts are just personal opinion but I have no desire to dress up my character to look like those in Assasins Creed.  Don't get me wrong I liked some of those games but it does nothing for me in RDR.  If there were to be any crossover-type additions, I think it would be far more popular to offer outfits, etc. that are modeled after popular western movies, characters and so on.  

As for hoods and masks in general, I also have no interest but that's just me.  Bandanas, etc. and more options to mix some of these accessories with outfits, hell yes.   As it is I have run into situations where I couldn't equip certain items with other clothing items and so on.   

• Like 1