Looking for a posse on PS4/PS5 to work with

I wasn’t expected to get this into the online but here I am 3 weeks in playing daily and level 51. I would like to join with an active posse to work toward group activities on a daily basis. My PSN is the same as my name DocHolliday25. I appreciate any interest and for taking the time to read this.

• Like 2

If you're looking for an existing posse to join, I would suggest browsing and posting in the active posse recruitment threads in this sub-forum.  If they are subscribed to their own threads (which you would think they should be), they should get a notification when someone replies within those threads.

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, DocHolliday25 said:

I wasn’t expected to get this into the online but here I am 3 weeks in playing daily and level 51. I would like to join with an active posse to work toward group activities on a daily basis. My PSN is the same as my name DocHolliday25. I appreciate any interest and for taking the time to read this.

I'll be reaching out to you to see if you would like to run with us. This is our rockstar and we have a discord server that I manage. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/filthy_animal_crew/hierarchy

UPDATE: I tried messaging you but your settings request if you can message me STN357

and add me on discord SecondToNone#0357

Edited by Kean_1
Combined consecutive posts

• 2 weeks later...