Rhodes gunsmith (spoiler)

Anyone get the random ecounter at the Rhodes gunsmith yet?

Spoiler

Go to the side of the building to the right of the door. There will be someone that calls out to you from the basement that gives the you the option to rob the gunsmith and have him open the basement. Which leads to a really weird random encounter. Bonus there is also a weapons case with the most expensive repeater down there. My game is obviously broken at this point because I can't access any of the treasure quests and any special weapons I get during robberies I don't get to keep. Very dissapojnting. No colt and no repeater for me.

26 minutes ago, Californialicenseplate said:

Anyone get the random ecounter at the Rhodes gunsmith yet?

Hide contents

Go to the side of the building to the right of the door. There will be someone that calls out to you from the basement that gives the you the option to rob the gunsmith and have him open the basement. Which leads to a really weird random encounter. Bonus there is also a weapons case with the most expensive repeater down there. My game is obviously broken at this point because I can't access any of the treasure quests and any special weapons I get during robberies I don't get to keep. Very dissapojnting. No colt and no repeater for me.

Apparently, I missed something.  When I spoke them it never let me help the person and long story short.  I got a large bounty in Rhodes.