Jump to content

Legendary Alligator spawn glitch


Luke
 Share

Recommended Posts

Im trying to hunt down the legendary Alligator and it says "too much activity in area to hunt." I've tried everything in the book to get it to spawn. I don't know if this is a bug on rockstars part or  what. Wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem as me or have any tips to get it to spawn. And yes i have complete the story 100%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Luke said:

Im trying to hunt down the legendary Alligator and it says "too much activity in area to hunt." I've tried everything in the book to get it to spawn. I don't know if this is a bug on rockstars part or  what. Wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem as me or have any tips to get it to spawn. And yes i have complete the story 100%.

Leave the area and return later. If an area is not used for a while, it gets overwritten in memory by the game, and will "re-roll". The lowest time that's worked for me was 2 minutes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DylBandit said:

Leave the area and return later. If an area is not used for a while, it gets overwritten in memory by the game, and will "re-roll". The lowest time that's worked for me was 2 minutes.

I've tried that . I went away for like an hour to do the remaining side missions i had and when i came back it still says the same thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Luke said:

I've tried that . I went away for like an hour to do the remaining side missions i had and when i came back it still says the same thing. 

I'm not sure, maybe someone with who experienced this issue and found a fix will reply to this thread. 

Sorry 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Luke said:

no worries. thanks for trying to help 

Maybe there is a camp in the area, and you need to get rid of them. That should fix the issue. Also, maybe travel to the hotel or your camp and sleep until morning, and go back to the location. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DylBandit said:

Maybe there is a camp in the area, and you need to get rid of them. That should fix the issue. Also, maybe travel to the hotel or your camp and sleep until morning, and go back to the location. 

ya I've tried looking for camps and gangs around the area but didn't find anything. ill go around and check again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, DylBandit said:

Try that, if not, go and sleep until the next day and return. 

i got it to spawn. i was wondering the area and got jumped by a gang and i killed all of them. then went to the location of the animal and i could start hunting it. Thanks for the advice really appreciate it :).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok can anyone help with this. The legendary alligator is just not popping up. I did the mission i went to the spot I've run around for hours. I've left I've come back I've done other missions. nothing. No legendary alligator drawing on map is coming up. I'm really frustrated. Am I missing something help please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/11/2018 at 4:09 AM, R-dub said:

Ok can anyone help with this. The legendary alligator is just not popping up. I did the mission i went to the spot I've run around for hours. I've left I've come back I've done other missions. nothing. No legendary alligator drawing on map is coming up. I'm really frustrated. Am I missing something help please

Did you find a solution to this problem?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have completed the game and have gone to the location several times. It doesn't even say that I haven entered Legendary animal territory. It doesn't say anything about too much activity or anything. I have no drawing of the alligator or anything! Nothing! I'm so sick of all the stupid little things that break the game and make it impossible to get certain items or achievements! 😔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...