Story DLC?

TheBaconator

Do any of you think Rockstar will make a single player DLC for this game? I personally would love to see a younger Dutch or Josea before the gang was formed, as going into the future leads into rdr1. Or potentially following one of the gang members after the end to see how they manage? The only thing I know is that I need to get more story out of this game, and really hope Rockstar gives us one big expansion. What are your thoughts?

I think if there is any story DLC then it will be based around Sadie. She’s the most fleshed out of the other characters who didn’t appear in RDR1. 

Plus it would give them a way to lead into a third instalment down the road if they wanted to. 

49 minutes ago, Limey77 said:

I think if there is any story DLC then it will be based around Sadie. She’s the most fleshed out of the other characters who didn’t appear in RDR1. 

Plus it would give them a way to lead into a third instalment down the road if they wanted to. 

I think that is true, but I just can't get enough Dutch! Wouldn't it be interesting to see how he was affected by his father's death and what lead him to become an outlaw. I personally don't think they can continue any of the gang members stories into the future because by then the west is dead. So, if they do plan to continue expanding upon the history of current characters maybe they would have the origins of Dutch be the framework for rdr3. Or start with a fresh new story and characters.

I still like the idea of following Sadie for a bit and then heading down to South America, especially since Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid didn't die until 1908, so the timeline would work for Sadie to head down through Mexico into Bolivia on the trail of two of the most famous outlaws ever.