Best PvP repeater?

Mr. Wo Wo

As much as I love the Bolt Action its performance against other players is kinda lacking and since the update came out I now have enough to actually buy a repeater. Which is better for taking out players, the Litchfield of the Lancaster?

I have my suspicions that it might be the Carbine, because of fire rate. I also think, if you're accurate enough, that the Varmint rifle is a very viable choice. Large mag, and rate of fire is awesome. Just hit the head, and it's the best. 

They most likely will make adjustments to all the weapons in the next few weeks. Some will be nerfed, others buffed, and then the best weapon in any category will likely change.

Even then, it usually depends on your playstyle. In RDR1, I preferred the Carcano for its speed, while my buddy preferred the Rolling Block for its power. Hearing others opinions helps when you're figuring it out, but ultimately you need to find what suits your play style best on your own.

I didnt care much for the carbine, and in story mode, I preferred the third repeater you unlock to the others, forget if it was the Litchfield or Lancaster. Tho mostly, I used a Springfield rifle, Repeater Shotgun, and dual double action revolvers as my go to kit. Tried the dual Mausers for a bit but they lacked the power I sometimes needed, and the Schofield revolvers weren't fast enough for my liking.

Edited by KRooKeD KRoW