Adjusting Auto-Aim

Tenti

Question

Hi all.  I played through the story with the auto-aim, etc on "Normal".  I read in a few posts in here that you can adjust the Auto-Aim so I had a go.

The options seem to be Free-Aim, Narrow, Normal, or Wide.  I get free-aim, but I tried to test Narrow and Wide and I couldn't really see a difference.

Does anyone here know what the difference is, and is there an ideal set-up for story/online play (online really as the Story Mode is a bit too easy anyway.

3 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Goud said:

You can try it difference by teating how far away from target auto aim will pull  in 

He's right,  Wide setting will pull your target dot to the closest target from farther away than Narrow.  I prefer Narrow myself.

Edited by Kormath
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kormath said:

He's right,  Wide setting will pull your target dot to the closest target from farther away than Narrow.  I prefer Narrow myself.

Thanks Kormath & Goud. I tried again last night, I found the "wide" a bit random about which target it locked onto, which made hunting and clearing hideouts etc a bit annoying.  Narrow seems to work best for me.