Weapons expert 9

Kormath

Question

Still stuck on this one, thought I got s kill last night at the camp near Emerald Ranch but my progress is 0 / 9.  So I had the bright idea of going up to hanging dog ranch.  Snuck up on stealth mode, or maybe crouching and walking isn't what the mean by stealth kills?

Shot the guy on the tower, took off so they're reset but no credit for the kill. Switched around types killed 2 more from stealth without being noticed first, still no credit for kills.

I'm missing something simple, but what is it?

4 answers to this question

Sure was simple, somehow I missed it has to be from behind.  Hanging dog ranch is great for this btw.  Hide in the brush take out the guy in the tower, then there's a walker to your right wait for him to turn away, etc.  Got all 9 right there, only had to run and reset once, too about 20 minutes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kormath said:

Sure was simple, somehow I missed it has to be from behind. 

Took a few tries for me to notice that as well lol

Now for the grizzly! I had more trouble finding it than killing it. As long as you spot it before it charges, you shouldn't have any problems.

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Took a few tries for me to notice that as well lol

Now for the grizzly! I had more trouble finding it than killing it. As long as you spot it before it charges, you shouldn't have any problems.

Yeah that's my problem.  I ran into 2 grizzlies by the Trapper in West Elizabeth, but i didn't need them then.  First one right where the road turn away from the creek, 2nd one just north of that while i was skinning the cougar that spawns there.  But now that i need them, it looks like those were the last 2 in the game lol