Jump to content

TeamUp Group [PS4]


Kean_1
 Share

Recommended Posts

I created this posse back in June 2018 for players who prefer cooperative, respectful and fun gameplay. For folks who are easy-going and like to work as a team, help slower/newer players out in the group, etc.

If you're as tired as I am of dealing with trolls, griefers or some of the rude, obnoxious, self-important players that plague online games, feel free to TeamUp. :)

You can use this community as a resource, a group of "friendlies" that we all can tap into so we don't have to brave the RDR2 Online gameworld alone. I also have a Community on PSN named "Red Dead Redemption 2 - TeamUp" so please feel free to join on there as well if you wish.

With all the folks I see asking to join posses to avoid being vulnerable, I thought I would advertise here in the Recruitment forum as well.  

Please let me know if you have any questions.  This is not a clan or a group that requires any kind of commitments, etc.  Just a pool of players you can tap in to.

Regards, Kean

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kean_1 changed the title to TeamUp Group [PS4]
17 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

I created this posse back in June 2018 for players who prefer cooperative, respectful and fun gameplay. For folks who are easy-going and like to work as a team, help slower/newer players out in the group, etc.

If you're as tired as I am of dealing with trolls, griefers or some of the rude, obnoxious, self-important players that plague online games, feel free to TeamUp. :)

You can use this community as a resource, a group of "friendlies" that we all can tap into so we don't have to brave the RDR2 Online gameworld alone. I also have a Community on PSN named "Red Dead Redemption 2 - TeamUp" so please feel free to join on there as well if you wish.

With all the folks I see asking to join posses to avoid being vulnerable, I thought I would advertise here in the Recruitment forum as well.  

Please let me know if you have any questions.  This is not a clan or a group that requires any kind of commitments, etc.  Just a pool of players you can tap in to.

Regards, Kean

Hey bro I will join your community today When off work. You have a good thing going here. I have a posse and ride with many others but seems like you've made the place to be. Always available as a hired gun too ! I'm on ps4 and play on est. Salute !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Hey bro I will join your community today When off work. You have a good thing going here. I have a posse and ride with many others but seems like you've made the place to be. Always available as a hired gun too ! I'm on ps4 and play on est. Salute !

You're more than welcome.

I havent played with many in the group but it's simply a resource that can be used to try and gather more friends so there is a better opportunity to find folks online when you play.

Feel free to use it to try and form a regular posse, etc. I figure, the more people we get on board, the better chances folks have with finding players to join.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

You're more than welcome.

I havent played with many in the group but it's simply a resource that can be used to try and gather more friends so there is a better opportunity to find folks online when you play.

Feel free to use it to try and form a regular posse, etc. I figure, the more people we get on board, the better chances folks have with finding players to join.

Thank you sir ! And to quote tombstone , when we ride down on greivers hell will ride with us ! Lol let's have some fun !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

...by the way.  I forgot to mention but a chunk of the folks in this group are from the UK and other parts of the world as well.  I believe some of our friends from across the pond have joined up together through the group.  I occasionally play with someone from Hong Kong (they speak English). 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

...by the way.  I forgot to mention but a chunk of the folks in this group are from the UK and other parts of the world as well.  I believe some of our friends from across the pond have joined up together through the group.  I occasionally play with someone from Hong Kong (they speak English). 

Man that's awesome ! I too have befriended some mates from u k. Good fellers to ride with. I look forward to linking up on your site ! Thanks again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kean_1 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...