75% history online missions

peppino79

9 minutes ago, peppino79 said:

Hi guys, I've already done 6/7 missions of online history but since a couple of days I do not see icons in the map anymore. why  ???

Story mission's ? Or stranger missions ? If story push start , go down to progress , click on story missions.  It will tell you which ones you have done. Also you can start the ones you haven't done from there or replay ones you have done. Easy breezy ! 

The rest of the missions can only be completed once your Honor Meter reaches the complete OPPOSITE of what it was for the previous missions. Example: If you were mostly honorable during the 1st several missions then you will need to become DISHONORABLE. After a while, the mission icons will reveal themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hhhmmm very interesting ! If you have at least got bronze medal in each it should be 100% . any that don't show a medal I would replay. Its tough to gold them all with random. But keep the faith and posse up bro. Our posse wants to help if you need it. Ps4. Est. Let us know bud

3 minutes ago, RED_DEADMAN said:

The rest of the missions can only be completed once your Honor Meter reaches the complete OPPOSITE of what it was for the previous missions. Example: If you were mostly honorable during the 1st several missions then you will need to become DISHONORABLE. After a while, the mission icons will reveal themselves.

Bout forgot that part. Yea you will need to alter your honor to get the others. Look for red and white cowboy hat on the map as he can change your honor for a small fee. Thanks to @RED_DEADMAN

23 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Bout forgot that part. Yea you will need to alter your honor to get the others. Look for red and white cowboy hat on the map as he can change your honor for a small fee. Thanks to @RED_DEADMAN

a small fee...  three gold bars . for me it's a lot! I have 4 in all ...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Hhhmmm very interesting ! If you have at least got bronze medal in each it should be 100% . any that don't show a medal I would replay. Its tough to gold them all with random. But keep the faith and posse up bro. Our posse wants to help if you need it. Ps4. Est. Let us know bud

I have all silver and one gold medals. thanks for the invitation to the posse

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, peppino79 said:

a small fee...  three gold bars . for me it's a lot! I have 4 in all ...

Oh dang ! I didn't realize he charged that much since its been awhile since I completed those ! That's a bummer but can always go to saint Denis and fight police officers to lower your honor. 

32 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Oh dang ! I didn't realize he charged that much since its been awhile since I completed those ! That's a bummer but can always go to saint Denis and fight police officers to lower your honor. 

I lowered my honor by shooting at the cops then. I do not want to spend three gold bars for this!

• Like 1