Legendary Bluegill?

Peppes89

Hi,

i’ve been trying to catch the legendary bluegill but having some issues.

I’m on chapter 4 now but when going to the place where the Bluegill is shown on the map the legendary fish-prompt doesn’t show up.

I’ve read that you will catch it on a fishing-trip with Kieran but i haven’t been on a trip with him and since i’m on chapter 4 Kieran seems to have his mind somewhere else so to say, so its impossible for me to go fishing with him anymore. 

Is it a glitch or will it be possible for me to get the Bluegill later?

I have the special lures and have catched some other legendary fishes so thats not the issue.

Please help me!

The location that you cast from seems really important with the bluegill. Try going where the fish is shown on the map and moving along the coastline a bit at a time. There may even be boat in the area that you can try. I recall having the same problem and I think the location marker is a tad off.

• Like 1

I did the mission with Kieran in Chapter 3,  caught the fish then.  Not sure if you can do it outside the mission, and he won't give it to you in Chapter 4.  Make sure you're not in an active mission, or have the Wanted meter, or a conflict with enemies nearby, the fish notification won't show then.

• Like 1

I was in an active mission myself which caused this problem so as mentioned above, make sure of that first. If you are in the clear, head to the location it says and check the general area a bit more. I too noticed a few things were off with some of the legendary animals, this was one of them.