valentine bank

jacks1son

Question

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, jacks1son said:

If you If you do something silly by God that and try and rob this bank is there a limit on the number of sheriffs that will show up? I swear I went through 20 and the 21st one got me.  Is there a limit to how many will show up?

Nope, no limit, the'll keep coming endlessly in groups of 3 at first, then 4, then more as your bounty grows.  If you wore the mask and weren't recognized they'll just keep coming in groups of 3 until you die or leave the area.

Thanks man.  It freaked me out, but thankfully the saved game feature let me go back.  Hell, I may do it again for shits and giggles.  Although the townsfolk do seem to remember you even if you go to the saved before feature.  God I love this game.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:04 AM, jacks1son said:

Thanks man.  It freaked me out, but thankfully the saved game feature let me go back.  Hell, I may do it again for shits and giggles.  Although the townsfolk do seem to remember you even if you go to the saved before feature.  God I love this game.

They will.  If you don't want to be recognized change you outfit and ride a different horse.  if you ride the same horse and wear the same outfit it doesn't matter if you wear a mask or not, they'll still recognize you.