Rockstar and starwars

EazyX

So previously I've been thinking about EA and Disney and Stallworth if you do not know ye has a license agreement with Disney so that they can make Star Wars games and they're doing a very very bad job at it I mean they all suck the only good ones was back in the early 2000s I haven't seen a good Star Wars game since I was wondering if Disney came in 2 Rockstar and ask them to take over a license agreement with them for making Star Wars games what y'all by that game or do you think Rockstar would consider it because I think it'd be super dope if Rockstar pad license agreement for Disney to make Star Wars games and I'm pretty sure you can see I'm having a lot of anger towards ETA at the moment because I just I just want to good Star Wars game to be honest and I feel like the only way I can go and find a good Star Wars game is to go play like Lego Star Wars Star Wars Battlefront 2 Battlefront first one squadron commander I believe and one on PC on Star Wars the Old Republic so let me know what y'all think

Edited by EazyX

I think we've had enough star wars  but i guess that is more entertaining than more zombie crap.  maybe.  one of the last games i did on PC was Star Wars, it got really old really fast.  So let them do a really bad job, maybe that will be the last of it.

I am over the star wars hype. I lose interest after episode 1-3. People need to just let it die already. The first three were the best. The second set was okay, and the latest movies are just not worth the time. Maybe it is just me but I am not a fan. Disney seems to ruin things anymore.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 12:38 PM, CowBoii said:

I am over the star wars hype. I lose interest after episode 1-3. People need to just let it die already. The first three were the best. The second set was okay, and the latest movies are just not worth the time. Maybe it is just me but I am not a fan. Disney seems to ruin things anymore.

you hit it on the head there.  totally agree the original 3 from the 70's/80's are still the best, they're the only ones i can go back and watch now and then.  the 2nd trio that came out, the first 2 were fairly good, but then again they had Natalie Portman so that helped them a bunch.  The 3rd one of that series i thought sucked, was so bad i didn't even bother watching any released after it.

Should put this in the over rated thread - zombies and star wars ;)

21 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

Blasphemy!

In fact, I'd pay good money to watch A Jedi survival film against an army of zombies.

i think that would be kinda boring.  3 or 4 jedi's with light sabers would take out a few hundred thousand zombies without breaking a sweat, and then they'd use the force to decimate the rest overwhelming horde.  By this time it'd be brunch, so they stop for some coffee, maybe invite a few of the Empire over for tea and biscuits, after which the Empire would turn on the jedi's, who'd escape through some tunnels or something just as another horde of zombies appears and eats the Empire dudes.

Edited by Kormath
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kormath said:

i think that would be kinda boring.  3 or 4 jedi's with light sabers would take out a few hundred thousand zombies without breaking a sweat, and then they'd use the force to decimate the rest overwhelming horde.  By this time it'd be brunch, so they stop for some coffee, maybe invite a few of the Empire over for tea and biscuits, after which the Empire would turn on the jedi's, who'd escape through some tunnels or something just as another horde of zombies appears and eats the Empire dudes.

Give the license to Koei and let them do Dynasty Warriors with the SW license.  You could do zombies as an add-on or DLC.

Edit: close 2nd would be Arrowhead.  Use the engine from Helldivers and make a SW game out if it.

• Like 1