(spoiler) Can Gavin's Friend be killed?

kimoly

I ran into Gavin's Friend searching for him near the Elysian Pool and thought that he shouldn't be rising such a ruckus in Murfee Brood territory. Because I was unable to say anything more after the initial greeting, I went down into the cave I was searching for. When I came out I heard some shouting and my honor went down, so I rushed in the direction of the shouting to see what was up. I saw two Murfee Brood gang members ride off and then found a dead horse with an immolated body nearby. Should I have hung out near Gavin's Friend to protect him from those deviants?

5 hours ago, kimoly said:

I ran into Gavin's Friend searching for him near the Elysian Pool and thought that he shouldn't be rising such a ruckus in Murfee Brood territory. Because I was unable to say anything more after the initial greeting, I went down into the cave I was searching for. When I came out I heard some shouting and my honor went down, so I rushed in the direction of the shouting to see what was up. I saw two Murfee Brood gang members ride off and then found a dead horse with an immolated body nearby. Should I have hung out near Gavin's Friend to protect him from those deviants?

No he comes back.  I've killed him numerous times in numerous ways, even went so far as to bounce his corpse down the road in Roanoke with dynamite sticks and then dynamite arrows.  Shortly after i heard him calling for Gavin in St. Denis.